Wednesday

Weight Control - The Ultimate Solution

This year I swore off New Year's resolutions -- especially about weight loss. Sure, I am desperate and have tried and failed before. Let's just say, losing weight is an emotional roller-coaster, because my body likes food.

Just now this weight control method comes to my attention, and it compels me to take a new look and I thought this would appeal to you as well.

This may or may not be a "green thing," as "green" is the category we want to address with this blog, but then again, you'll be the judge! Maybe you'll judge it even greener than green ….

My friend, Dr. Robert Anthony, a very successful hypnotist and psychotherapist with a world-wide reputaiton, is looking for 500 people to test his revolutionary Zero Resistance Weight Release Program -- at no risk!

He assured me that his beak-through weight control program will let me and you lose weight with no dieting, no pills or willpower and you can combine it with your current workout regimen if you are already involved in one.


What's the catch? Dr.Anthony puts a ridiculously low price on this -- for the month of January only, -- a price hugely discounted from its regular price. He needs success stories to give him testimonials he can use in his advertising campaign. It excites me to think about giving him my testimonial of having achieved my ideal weight!

You can check it out to see if Dr. Anthony's Zero Resistence Weight Release Program could help you conquer this weight loss "thing" once and for all! Wouldn't that be worth it? I know I will.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Britt

No comments: